Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Addison's Newborn Session - Baytown, Tx Newborn Photographer

Meet baby Addison, I had the great pleasure of photographing her a few weeks back and she was just a joy to photograph and she was such a doll!! I had so much fun with her and she was just so versatile and such a wonderful baby! I am so beyond In Love with her session :)


I just love those cute little lips!! soooo adorable!


So this is the first time that i have been able to accomplish this shot! the first time i've tried too, i've always been afraid of hurting the baby, but she was sooo good! she just fell right into the position and just sat there posing for me :)


oh this just melts my heart, how angelic and adorable! need i say more?


Just chillin and enjoying her photo session :) little diva in the makin!


such an adorable little baby girl...


super cute with the aviator hat! 


This reminds me of an egyptian dancer or something along those lines, she just looks so adorable!!


This was such a sweet shot, and i just love the colors in that hat from Chikis Embellishments! super cute homespun yarn!


and of course you always have to have the "all natural" shot, and this was just perfect!


This was a new prop that i bought and i didnt have any hats or headbands to match it, so i pulled one of my "too long" jeans and cut the bottom off and made a headband lol well it fit perfectly! such a cute little angel :) i'm printing this one on a big canvas!


Oh lord, the look on this one is priceless!! i absolutely love it!!


now, not to brag about my own photography, but this shot is just stunning! she was looking right to the camera and that pinky finger the way it is, it is just sooo classy and adorable!


I hope you guys enjoy this session as much as i did :) it was an absolute pleasure to be able to photograph such an adorable little girl :) looking forward to having her back in the studio for her one year old cake smash!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment