Monday, March 14, 2011

Senior Pictures

A few years back I started my photography business and High School Senior portraits was my first type of photography to experiment. Finally after so long I have decided to start a blog to show people my work. I wouldn't call myself a professional photographer because I do not have a degree, but I do love photography and have a special eye to capture those special moments.

We will start off with my sister's Senior portraits. Since my family was running short on money around those days and we didn't get a chance to buy my sister the school senior pictures, we decided that I would take her downtown and take her pictures.




Surprisingly enough this was loads of fun! At the time I was taking a photography class at the University of Houston, so I decided to take my old film camera and my Dad's new film camera and took some pictures of my sister. It helps a lot that she is very photogenic, but I'd like to think that my little bit of talent had a little bid to do with it :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment