Sunday, March 20, 2011

David & Jessica's Wedding Pictures

Last week on march 15th I did my first wedding, and it was amazing!! I had loads of fun!! It was incredible how much I enjoyed doing this!! What was even more amazing was that in that same day I got a call for another wedding session!!

Anyways, cutting to the chase :) here are the amazing shots I got from my very first wedding session :)

She was getting her daughter's hair done, very beautiful ladies


Her daughter was so sweet


And here is the groom getting ready


Can you see the love?


Her bouquet was beautiful! And their wedding rings were amazing too!!


And here is the happy couple holding hands


Their first dance


The beautiful bride


And here goes the cake! Don't let him get away!!


The lovely couple again


This is my personal favorite


Peek-a-boo!


The happy groom receiving his happy family :)


The groom and his two boys


The groom and his two girls



Well guys, these were my favorite shots from the wedding, so I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did :) comments are greatly appreciated!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:N Battlebell Rd,Highlands,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment